The VCS1000 is a full HD 1080p vehicle incident camera, featuring a 3 megapixel CMOS sensor, built-in GPS receiver ensures the highest accuracy for vehicle location and speed.The VCS1000 is a new generation dashcam offering full HD 1080p video recording that can give you a comprehensive view of any incident and can provide court admissible evidence due to its Codec Encryption, protecting against exaggerated claims and crash for cash scams. It is a must have for insurance companies, vehicle management providers, fleets and anyone with a vehicle. The inbuilt camera with super-wide angle lens, G-sensor and removable SD card can report bad driver behaviour and protect against insurance fraud. This evidence can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today:
- Cash for Crash/Pre-meditated staged incidents
- False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims
- Conflicting Reports of Actual Events
- Lack of Witnesses
- Driving Offence Allegations (Speed Cameras, Traffic Signal Violations etc...)
- Full 1080p HD (1920Ã—1080) / 720P (1280Ã—720) / VGA (640Ã—480).
- High quality super-wide pillar to pillar viewing angle.
- 3 megapixel CMOS sensor.
- Adjustable recording rate from 1 fps to 30 fps (real time).
- Flexible recording modes.
- Driver grading.
- Built-in GPS receiver ensures the highest accuracy for vehicle location and speed.
- Ready to connect to your telematics provider.
- Full Google Maps, Google Earth and Google Street View integration.
- Fully lockable case for seamless finish.